New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla’s center display is showing massive performance improvement with new AMD chip
- Tesla is again found guilty of throttling charging speed, asked to pay $14,000 to owners in retrial
- Tesla releases new footage of auto labeling tool for its self-driving effort
- GM to construct North American materials processing factory for Ultium EV batteries
- Mercedes-Benz unveils wild new rugged but luxurious off-road electric vehicle concept
- Porsche Taycan GTS sedan first drive: Getting to the track is half the fun
- Electric vehicle battery cost falls to $132 per kWh, but it might go up from there
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.