New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) stock falls as Elon Musk plans to sell 10% of his stake
- Tesla is in talks with Quebec govt amid multi-billion investment into battery production
- Tesla (TSLA) maintains extremely strong electric vehicle output in China
- Tesla to deliver electric semi trucks before end of the year, says PepsiCo CEO, despite delays
- Ford CEO praises Tesla in internal meeting: ‘No one does EV better’
- The best (and worst) US states for EV charging
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.