This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including an interview with David who attended “Giga Fest” at Tesla Gigafactory Berlin, Tesla updating Cybertruck details and specs, the first Tesla Megacharger station, and more.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla Gigafest Berlin on the ground [Gallery]
- Tesla unveils new structural battery pack with 4680 cells in Gigafactory Berlin tour
- Tesla removes Cybertruck specs and prices from its website
- Tesla is deploying the first Megacharger to charge its Tesla Semi electric truck
- Tesla officially starts its ‘wider release’ of Full Self-Driving Beta in the US
- Tesla pushes ‘Full Self-Driving Beta’ to investor with poor ‘safety score’ while requiring perfect score from others
- Tesla unveils its new crash safety tech based on collecting real-world data
- Tesla app update adds widgets, Powerwall features, hints at remote live view from Autopilot cameras
- Tesla cofounder JB Straubel sends warning to automakers going all-electric: ‘Do the supply chain math’
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.