New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla pushes update to improve new yoke steering wheel experience and more
- Tesla increases Model 3 and Model Y prices, cheapest car is now $42,000
- Volkswagen boasts 144,000 ID.3 orders in Europe, and half of those buyers are new to VW
- GM announces ‘Ultra Cruise’ to enable ‘true hands-free driving’, taking OTA update approach
- GM announces reveal of ‘Silverado (and GMC Sierra) E’ at CES w/ 4-wheel steering and glass roof
- GM wants to overtake Tesla as EV leader in the US with new $30,000 electric crossover, and more
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.