New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) jumps on strong deliveries; market adjusts to new reality
- People are not betting against Tesla (TSLA) anymore, short interest at all-time low
- Tesla claims Rivian is stealing ‘trade secrets’ about its ‘next-gen battery’ in expanding lawsuit
- First Drive: The 2022 Mazda MX-30 misses the market, but does it matter?
- Canadian group satirizes Saskatchewan’s dumb EV tax by suggesting a sidewalk tax
- EGEB: Tevva debuts the first UK-designed 7.5 metric ton electric truck
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.