New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla angers certified shops after it tries to recruit techs they paid to train on Tesla cars
- Tesla produces 1 millionth battery pack at Gigafactory Nevada
- Tesla starts suing former customers for defamation in China
- Genesis GV60 electric SUV comes with great specs and fake engine noises
- 28 companies worth $1T to automakers: These are the ZEVs we want right now
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.