Sure, fall is in the air and it’s starting to cool down, but that means it’s the perfect time to score an off-season discount on some electric lawn care gear. Greenworks’ latest deal delivers a blower, mower, and string trimmer to your setup for $297. Plus, you’ll find discounts on electric lawn mowers and much more below, as well. We also have a wide selection of Tesla, Greenworks, and other e-bike discounts in today’s New Green Deals, so you won’t want to miss that either.
Head below for other New Green Deals that we’ve found today, more on why going electric for your yard tools like the mower on sale is important, and of course Electrek’s best EV buying and leasing deals. Also, check out the new Electrek Tesla Shop for the best deals on Tesla accessories.
Take advantage of off-season Greenworks deals and kick gas and oil to the curb
Amazon is offering a deal on the Greenworks 40V 14-inch Mower, Axial Blower, and 12-inch String Trimmer Combo Kit for $297.49 shipped. That’s down from $350 and marks the first major price drop that we’ve tracked at Amazon. The 4Ah battery delivers up to 45 minutes of mowing on a single charge, which is great for tackling smaller yards. This deal ensures you have all of the tools you need to stanard lawn maintenance, including a mower, blower, and trimmer. While we might be heading into fall and winter, now’s a great time to save some cash with off-season discounts.
Home Depot’s latest sale drops Nest Learning Thermostat to $199
Today only, as part of its Special Buy of the Day, Home Depot is discounting a selection of smart thermostats and other gear to ready your home for cooler weather. Shipping is free across the board. Our top pick is the Google Nest Learning Thermostat for $199, which is also being matched at Amazon. Down from $249, you’re looking at a return to the best price of the year at $50 off. With fall officially here and even colder weather on the horizon, bringing Google’s Nest thermostat into your space will help your home automatically adjust to the change in temperatures. Sporting one of the more aesthetically-pleasing form-factors on the market, there’s a touchscreen at the center of the design that combines with Assistant and smartphone control to deliver an energy-saving package for your smart home.
Gotrax’s GKS electric kids scooter goes up to 7.5MPH at $100
Amazon is offering the Gotrax GKS Electric Scooter for Kids at $99.99 shipped in various colors. Down from $117 to $130, today’s deal is within $2 of the all-time low that we’ve tracked. If you’re looking for a way for your kids to have fun this fall, then this scooter is a great way to do just that. It travels nearly 2MPH when you press the front button and once the gravity sensor is triggered it’ll go up to 7.5MPH. It can ride for up to four miles on a single charge, which is more than enough for riding around your yard or street.
New Tesla deals
Below, you’ll find a selection of new green deals that will make your Tesla experience better in multiple areas. From storage to keep recordings on to phone mounts, car chargers, and anything else we can find, it’ll be listed below. Each day we’ll do our best to find new and exciting deals and ways for you to save on fun accessories for your Tesla, making each trip unique. For more gift ideas and deals, check out the best Tesla shop. Keep reading on for e-bike, Greenworks, and other great deals.
- New Amazon low hits WD 1TB My Passport SSD with deals starting from $137 (Reg. up to $230)
- Anker’s PowerWave MagSafe chargers, car mounts, more 25%+ off
- SimpleTire offers up to 20% off thousands of tires
- Discount Tire offers up to $175 off or more on Cooper, Bridgestone, and other tires
- Model 3 CupHolderHero: $13 (Reg. $14)
- Lexar JumpDrive TwistTurn2 256GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive: $26 (Reg. $50)
New green e-bike + electric scooter deals
If you’re looking to get out and enjoy the sunshine, than we recommend you experience it than on an e-bike or electric scooter you just got at a fantastic price through one of our deals and sale below. You can use it for fun, exercise, or even transportation to and from work or the coffee shop. We have several people here that will regularly commute to coffee shops or offices on their e-bike, as it cuts down on fossil fuel usage as well as allows them to enjoy some time outdoors on nice sunny days. Below, you’ll find a wide selection of new e-bike deals and electric scooter deal in all price ranges, so give it a look if that’s something you’d be interested in picking up. As always, the newest e-bike and electric scooter deal and sales will be at the top, so shop quick as the discounts are bound to go away soon.
- Hiboy S2R Electric Scooter: $425 (Reg. $500)
- Micah Toll’s favorite low-cost folding electric bike, the Lectric XP: $999 (Reg. $1,099)
- Kent Electric Pedal Assist Step-Through Bike: $698 (Reg. $998)
- Kent Electric Pedal Assist Mountain Bike: $698 (Reg. $998)
- Gotrax Endura Electric Bike: $648 (Reg. $850)
- Gotrax Traveler Electric Bike: $918 (Reg. $1,120)
- Gotrax Alpha Electric Bike: $748 (Reg. $950)
More new green deals
After shopping the Tesla and e-bike deal above, be sure to check out the other discounts we found today. These new green deals are wide-ranging from outdoor lawn equipment to anything else we find that could save you money in various ways, be that cutting gas and oil out of your life or just enjoying other amenities that energy-saving gear can bring. As always, the newest deals will be at the top, so shop quick as the discounts are bound to go away soon.
Greenworks is also giving 9to5 readers an exclusive deal offering an extra 12% off its entire collection of popular electric tools including mowers, string trimmers, leaf blowers, and more. Just apply code 9TO5TOYS at checkout in order to lock-in this sitewide Greenworks deal.
- This outdoor solar LED floodlight delivers 1,050-lumens to your yard at $15 (Reg. $28)
- Monitor your HomeKit setup’s air quality with a rare discount on Eve Room at $90
- LUTEC outdoor floodlights from just $18.50 today at Amazon + lamps, more up to 50% off
- Philips Hue refurb sale goes live: Gradient Lightstrip $207, Play lamps $70, more from $36
- Coleman’s 625-Lumen Battery Guard LED flashlight falls to new all-time low of $17
- Govee’s 33-ft. RGBIC light strip features individually addressable LEDs for $31 (Reg. $48)
- Nanoleaf’s all-new wooden Elements HomeKit lights now $250 (Save $50), more from $60
- Eve Energy Strip brings power monitoring to your Siri smart home at $85 (Reg. $100)
- ‘Alexa, turn on the patio lights:’ TP-Link Kasa Outdoor Smart Plug hits new low of $15
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.