New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk hints at new Tesla Gigafactory, denies location is in Russia
- NTSB says Tesla’s Full Self-Driving beta is ‘misleading & irresponsible’ ahead of wider release
- Tesla agrees to finally honor solar roof prices on signed contracts
- GM says Chevy Bolt EV battery production has resumed, defect leading to fire risk is fixed
- Honda announces pathetic electric vehicle ambitions in the US
- Cadillac Lyriq sells out in 19 minutes – automakers still underestimate EV demand
- Skoda abandoning PHEVs per CEO: ‘Our future is the pure electric car’
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.