New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Rumor of Tesla Model Y with 400-mile range explained
- Tesla (TSLA) rises on market digesting AI Day, primed to ‘tackle world’s hardest problems’
- Tesla (TSLA) starts Model Y deliveries in Europe
- Tesla updates Model X with new darker wheels
- Rivian is ready for R1T electric pickup production, waiting for government approval
- Electric Vehicle Spotlight (EVS): Opibus is helping electrify Africa
- You can now build custom songs produced from robots and the Polestar 2
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.