Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk puts Renesas and Bosch on blast for Tesla’s ‘extreme supply chain limitations’
- Tesla pushes new Model 3 Standard Range Plus orders to 2022
- Tesla starts giving back Supercharger access to salvaged vehicles
- Tesla claims its battery packs lose only ~10% capacity after 200,000 miles
- Is this converted electric Porsche 911 even better than the original?
- Xos, Inc. introduces mobile hub that can charge 5 EVs
- Foxconn to build EV plants in US to offset slowing smartphone industry
- EGEB: A small Canadian province is a North American electric school bus leader
- California Energy Commission mandates solar for new buildings from 2023
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.