This episode of The Electrek Podcast is brought to you by the all-new, all-electric Volkswagen ID.4 SUV with zero direct emissions. It’s the first electric vehicle for everyone. Before it can change the world, it has to change yours.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) could dominate $1.2 trillion market with autonomous, Uber-like vehicle fleet
- Boring Company’s Las Vegas Loop with Tesla cars goes into operation, and it is about to expand to the Strip and beyond
- Anonymous attacks Tesla & Elon Musk in video that looks like it could have been made by the oil industry
- Battery manufacturer Northvolt raises $2.75B to add 60 GWh of capacity, VW adds $620M
- 4 steps the US is taking right now to boost battery manufacturing
- The US explores offshore wind energy potential in the Gulf of Mexico
- Civilized Cycles new ‘self-leveling’ air-suspension electric bicycle looks like the SUV of e-bikes
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.