New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk spurs rumor of potential Tesla factory in UK with new visit
- Tesla is updating Roadster design, 0-60 mph in mind-boggling 1.1 sec with SpaceX package?
- Tesla (TSLA) to hold delivery event for first Model S Plaid on June 3
- 2022 Audi RS e-tron GT first drive: this is a luxury rocket
- Ford gets into battery manufacturing, commits to 60 GWh factory in the US with SK Innovation
- Ford F-150 Lightning starts under $40k w/ 300-mile range and can power your home
- Dandelion Energy expands residential geothermal to Vermont
- EGEB: 100 homes in Vermont to get free Gen 2 Span Smart Panel in pilot program
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.