This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla’s Q1 earning results, Tesla Powerwall 2+, Elon Musk on new FSD Beta update, and more.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla (TSLA) releases Q1 2021 results: delivers on high expectations with $10 billion in revenue
- Tesla plans to return to making over 100,000 Model S and Model X vehicles per year with new version
- Tesla updates new Model S delivery timeline: ‘should start very shortly’
- Tesla Model 3 becomes best-selling premium sedan in the world
- Elon Musk announces Tesla ‘Powerwall 2 Plus’ secretly went into production in November
- Elon Musk hypes Tesla Full Self-Driving Beta driving visualizations with new update
- Tesla’s head of UI departs, showing unseen Cybertruck and FSD images in the process
- Ram TRX truck was spotted on Tesla’s test track, potentially benchmarking for Cybertruck
- Tesla says it will power all Superchargers with renewable energy this year
- Elon Musk says no to a new Tesla PR department, doesn’t believe ‘manipulating public opinion’
- Watch Hyundai Ioniq 5 charge to 80% in 18 minutes with impressive charge rate
- Why some electric car owners return to gas – the reasons aren’t surprising
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.