New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla faces backlash after unhappy customer crashes Shanghai Motor Show booth
- Elon Musk claims Tesla involved in fatal crash with no one in driver’s seat wasn’t on Autopilot
- Toyota to review its lobbying against climate and electric cars after pressure from investors
- Mercedes-Benz teases new EQT electric minivan
- VW unveils ID.6 electric SUV: its most spacious electric vehicle yet
- Lordstown Motors exits San Felipe 250 early, underestimates energy usage
- SES gathers $139 million in funding round led by GM
- Globally, renewables are growing – but so is demand for coal
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.