New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla settles lawsuit against engineer who it claims stole Autopilot source code for Chinese competitor
- Tesla Cybertruck prototype spotted at its upcoming home of Gigafactory Texas
- Mercedes-Benz announces EQB compact SUV with 7 seats coming next year
- GM confirms $2.3 billion investment with LG in battery cell gigafactory in Tennessee
- Lightning eMotors and REV to produce electric ambulances
- EGEB: This tech repels dust from solar panels, saving up to 98% of energy
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.