This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including a partner segment on Electric Last Mile Solutions (ELMS) where CEO James Taylor joins us 20 minutes early to discussing the company and going public via SPAC. We’ll have tons of Tesla news, Mercedes-Benz EQC specs, and more at the normal 4:00 ET time.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Electric Vehicle Spotlight (EVS): Electric Last Mile Solutions
- Tesla delays deliveries of new Model S and Model X electric vehicles
- Tesla updates Model 3 interior and increases prices again
- Tesla is building a new world’s largest Supercharger station with 100 stalls in California
- Tesla’s toxic superfans are giving community a bad name as stories go mainstream
- VW will switch to mass-producing electric vehicles with bidirectional charging next year
- GM to build Chevrolet Silverado Electric Pickup with 400-mile range at new Factory Zero
- Mercedes-Benz unveils EQS specs: up to 478 miles of range on big 108 kWh battery pack
- US electric car incentive is rumored to increase to $10,000 in program reform
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.