New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Powerwall to power new virtual power plant in New York
- Tesla introduces new 50% Supercharging discount at night in California to help with capacity
- GM to build Chevrolet Silverado Electric Pickup with 400-mile range at new Factory Zero
- VW will switch to mass-producing electric vehicles with bidirectional charging next year
- US electric car incentive is rumored to increase to $10,000 in program reform
- The best (and worst) US states for EV charging
- EGEB: Globally, 2020 saw 50% more renewables installed than in 2019
- NIU sees huge growth in domestic electric scooter sales, slight drop internationally
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.