New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Energy Plan launches in Australia to lower electricity rates with virtual power plant
- Elon Musk confirms new Tesla Model S is a 7-seater despite no option yet
- Audi starts production of the Q4 e-tron electric SUV
- Porsche is updating software of older Taycan electric cars, but at the dealership
- QuantumScape seeks additional funding to double its solid-state battery pilot line
- EGEB: EVs can now be charged by tidal power on this Scottish island
- Pennsylvania makes ‘largest government solar commitment’ in the US
- Specialized launches latest Levo premium electric mountain bikes with eye-watering price
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.