New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla gives deadline to Roadster referral discount winners ahead of finally delivering new Supercar
- Tesla (TSLA) reaches new highs, shorts are feeling the pain, but some high-profile ones are holding on
- Tesla shows a diverse workforce mostly led by white men in first diversity report
- Toyota announces new all-electric SUV, says it’s their ‘first step’ for battery-electric cars
- Aptera unveils super-efficient electric car with up to 1,000 miles of range and solar power
- EGEB: How Denmark will go from 20k to 1m electric cars by 2030
- UK opens first fully electric vehicle service station, powered by solar, today
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.