New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk: Tesla (TSLA) is open to merging with other automakers after valuation surge to record high
- Elon Musk wants Tesla to focus on profits or warns that TSLA will fall like ‘soufflé under a sledgehammer’
- Tesla (TSLA) turns to Cybertruck reservation holders in end-of-year delivery push
- Tesla Gigafactory Texas starts to take shape in rush to increase Model Y production
- VW CEO reveals ‘Mission T’ to ‘catch up with Tesla’ as he faces vote of confidence
- Ford upgrades Mustang Mach-E top performance with impressive 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds
- Lucid completes factory construction, aims to ramp up to 400,000 electric cars per year
- EGEB: World’s first hydrogen fuel cell train is approved in Austria
- This software is ramping up remote solar and storage design
- New conversion kit turns mountain bikes into electric snowmobiles
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.