New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) secures tax exemption on new made-in-China Model Y ahead of production start
- Tesla Full Self-Driving Beta wider release coming in just a few weeks, it’s both scary and exciting
- Tesla owners are going to be able to remotely view what their Autopilot cameras can see
- Arcimoto CEO claims Elon Musk crashed their three-wheeled electric vehicle
- Maserati is ‘electrifying’ its entire lineup, but expect hybrids
- Audi teases new electric off-road prototype to compete in the Dakar Rally
- GM cancels deal to build Nikola (NKLA) electric-hydrogen pickup truck after many controversies
- Did Aston Martin publish fake emission numbers about EVs?
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.