New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is considering a home ‘energy package’ with solar, Powerwall, EV charger bundle
- Tesla is improving driving visualizations to differentiate cars in its own lineup
- Tesla adds ‘spaceship’ to future potential products to work on for its designers
- Tesla could get cut out of Korea’s generous EV incentive after taking the bulk of it
- Tesla paid almost $100 million for Gigafactory Texas land in Austin
- Hyundai launches IONIQ as new EV brand, confirms 3 new electric cars
- EGEB: Simon Cowell on 27hp electric motorcycle (w/pedals) accident: RTFM
- How Mauritians are using human hair to try to curb the giant oil spill
- Tern GSD mighty-yet-mini electric utility bike gets big upgrades
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.