New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla leak shows Model 3 with 100 kWh battery pack, would have over 400-mile range
- Tesla is officially approved as electric utility in the UK — but why?
- Tesla deploys new Megapacks at ‘WindCharger’ project
- Tesla starts deliveries in Big 3’s backyard after years of fighting
- Ford/EA offer first five DC quick-charging sessions free to Mustang Mach-E buyers
- Electric car charge points soar to 7.3 million chargers, 60% growth in public chargers
- EGEB: BP will slash up to $17.5 billion off the value of its assets
- ‘Transportation Fairness Alliance’ is uncovered as an anti-EV lobby group
- Say goodbye: The only made-in-America electric scooter company closes
- Surface604 Shred review: Can a hub motor really shred?
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.