This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including increasing Tesla Model S vs Porsche Taycan comparison, new Model X seats, the Mini Cooper electric’s price, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 12pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 1pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla Model S ‘Raven’ put against Porsche Taycan Turbo S in fairer review — both are great
- Tesla updates Model X with new front seats for more space and seat pockets
- Tesla increases Model S and Model X range, now tops at 373 miles
- Elon Musk warns of Tesla Self-Driving price increase as they sit on half a billion in unrecognized revenue
- Tesla ‘cyberpunk’ Pickup truck designer also made this unseen crazy Tesla concept
- Tesla Model 3 prototypes with potentially longer wheelbase spotted
- Tesla confirms several acquisitions worth $96 million
- Elon Musk’s funniest moments from his deposition over Tesla’s SolarCity acquisition
- Mini Cooper SE electric car starts as low as $17,900 (with incentives) in the US
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 12:00pm ET (or the video after 1:00pm ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.