This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including a closer look at Tesla Version 9, Tesla achieving its Model 3 production goal, the SEC going after Elon Musk, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio will be available on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. For the Apple Podcasts app, grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla (TSLA) stock tumbles on news that SEC seeks removal of CEO Elon Musk
- Tesla’s board backs Elon Musk over SEC seeking to ban him, Wall Street braces for TSLA blowback
- If Elon Musk is barred from Tesla, who is next in line to lead the automaker?
- Tesla Version 9.0: all new features based on your Model 3, Model S, or Model X generation
- First Look at Tesla’s new version 9 update on Model 3
- Here’s how Tesla’s new dashcam feature using Autopilot cameras works
- Tesla Autopilot on Version 9: Mad Max mode, path planning, navigate, and more
- Tesla achieves Model 3 production goal for record quarter with 2 days still to go
- Tesla is bringing Model 3 to Paris Motor Show, inviting French reservation holders
- Tesla prepares Model 3 production for upcoming European expansion
- Tesla’s massive Powerpack battery in Australia cost $66 million and already made up to ~$17 million
- BMW unveils i3 battery upgrade for ‘over 160 miles’ (260 km) of range
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4pm ET (or the video after 5pm ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.