This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla Model 3 getting its safety rating and another production update, the Audi e-tron unveiling, the new 2019 Chevy Volt, our visit at Interbike, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio will be available on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. For the Apple Podcasts app, grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Audi launches e-tron electric SUV with $74,800 starting price
- First look at the Audi e-tron pricing, options, and online configurator
- Interbike Reno 2018: Here are all the cool and crazy new electric bicycles you’ll want to see
- The 2019 Chevy Volt enables you to get more all-electric mileage
- First look at 2019 Chevy Bolt EV with new ‘Shock’ color – tell us what you want to know about the car
- Tesla Model 3 gets perfect 5-star safety rating in every category from NHTSA [Videos]
- Tesla achieves new record day of Model 3 production, but cutting it close for quarterly goal
- Tesla received 1,124 new Model 3 Performance orders in just two weeks
- Tesla Model 3 is finally getting a key fob – first images
- Tesla to finally release dashcam feature using Autopilot cameras in version 9 next month, says Elon Musk
- Tesla increases Supercharger idle fees to decrease wait times
- VW unveils a series of new commercial all-electric vehicles: I.D. BUZZ CARGO, e-Cabby, Cargo e-bike, and more
- Amazon is going to sell electric car chargers with installation as a turn-key solution
- Lucid Motors funding secured: over $1 billion investment from Saudi Arabia to finally build its EV factory
- Peugeot unveils all-electric coupe concept with some muscle car DNA and ‘600 km of range’
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4pm ET (or the video after 5pm ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.