Ekeyus (100% postive feedback) via Amazon offers the Suaoki LED Solar Lantern Light for $19.99. Applying coupon code SPRINGDL drops the final price to $13.99 Prime shipped. For a price comparison, this lantern carries a $25 MSRP but typically sells for $20. Today’s deal is the best price available.
This IP66 waterproof lantern provides up to 12 hours of light and weighs in at seven-ounces. There is an internal 1000mAh battery that is wrapped in a collapsable outer shell. It can be recharged via the built-in solar power supply or USB port. Rated 4.8/5 stars by 172 Amazon customers.
Two-pack of 4 AAA Fujitsu Rechargeable Batteries: $10 (Reg. $9/ea.) | Newegg
Today’s Top Green Deals:
- WORX WG575.1 32V Lithium Ion Cordless Blower/Sweeper (refurb): $65 (Orig. $160) | eBay
- includes 3-yr. warranty plus eight attachments
- 20-ft. String of Outdoor Waterproof LED Copper Lights: $9 (Reg. $13) | Amazon
- Oak Leaf 12W LED Indoor Plant Growing Bulb: $18 (Reg. $26) | Amazon
- Sun Joe 2,030PSI 14.5A Electric Power Washer: $125 (Reg. $150) | Home Depot
- w/ code SPRINGSNEAK16
- Six-pack 60W A19 LED Light Bulbs: $15 (Reg. $30+) | Home Depot
- Pair of Michelin windshield wipers $20 (up to $30 value), more | Amazon
More Green Deals:
- Etekcity 3-pack of Remote Outlet Switches $17 (Reg. $25) | Amazon
- Lampat Waterproof Solar Peel N’ Stick Solar Light: $9 (Reg. $15) | Amazon
- ALLPOWERS 18V 14W Dual-USB Port Solar Charger: $45 (Reg. $70) | Amazon
- WORX 40V Lithium Cordless 22-inch Hedge Trimmer: $135 (Reg. $180) | eBay
Forgot your heavier flashlight and one use batteries at home. Our lantern can be charged via USB before you head out, or on the trail from one of Suaoki’s portable power banks. And don’t worry: we included a solar panel that lets you charge the battery while you’re out during the day, meaning you don’t have to waste time charging when it comes time to actually use it. A lantern should be lightweight, portable, and durable, especially when you’re out-there for the long haul. That’s why we made the waterproof silicon casing collapsible and included a carrying/hanging handle, letting you shrink the lantern to half its length and attach it to your bag, backpack, or any other place.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.