Amazon offers the Stanley SL10LEDS 10W Lithium-Ion Rechargeable LED Spotlight for $36.67 shipped. That’s good for $87 off the original listing, down $17 from the regular going rate and a match for the lowest that Amazon has ever sold it for.
This spotlight from Stanley is perfect for your workshop, outdoor activities or just to have around the house in case of a power outage. It has a built-in 10W rechargeable lithium-ion power source, so you don’t have to keep extra batteries on hand. The light is capable of putting out 2200 lumens. It ships with AC and DC recharging cables, so you can power it up at home or in your car. Amazon customers are big fans as well, leaving a collective 4.7/5 star rating.
Today’s Top Green Deals:
- GRDE 10000mAh Solar Power Bank w/ 2 Mini Lamps: $13 (Reg. $19) | Amazon
- w/ code TSHX6U6P – Full review
- WORX WG153 Cordless Electric Grass Trimmer/Edger: $30 (Reg. $60) | WORX via eBay
- 10-Pack 4W 3000K LED Spotlights: $35 (Reg. $40+) | Amazon
- CREE 3W Heavy Duty Rechargeable Flashlight: $10 (Reg. $22) | Gearxs via eBay
- Earthwide 120V 20-inch Cordless Lawn Mower: $288 (Reg. $350+) | Overstock via eBay
- WORX 20V Grass Trimmer + Blower (cert. refurb): $85 ($150 value) | WORX via eBay
- includes two-year warranty
The new Stanley FatMax 10W LED Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Spotlight is a powerful and long-lasting LED spotlight. Whether at home, in a vehicle, camping or during a roadside emergency or power failure, this spotlight will allow you to illuminate even the darkest of work areas. The ultra-bright LED provides up to 2200 lumens and features CLO (continuous light output), so it stays brighter longer than traditional spotlights. A rugged pistol-grip handle offers the user a comfortable grip, while use of the locking pivoting stand and convenient trigger lock provides hands-free operation. The 10W LED provides a runtime of up to one hour on high and seven hours on low. Lithium-ion technology allows for up to 12 months without recharging.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.