Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk found not guilty in the Tesla 420 take-private case
- Tesla Model Y gains full access to $7,500 EV tax credit with new $80,000 price limit
- Tesla Model 3 refresh prototype spotted being tested
- Ford CEO says next-gen EV pickup, new electric platform is ‘deep in development’
- BMW investing nearly $1B in Mexican production site to prep for its Neue Klasse EVs
- VinFast delays first US EV deliveries to late Feb, second batch even later
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.