Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla bursts into top 10 best-selling cars in the world with 2 models; industry should be scared
- Tesla Megapacks keep airport and US Coast Guard station powered during natural disasters
- Ford slashes price of Mustang Mach-E amid growing EV price war
- 2024 GMC Hummer EV SUV enters production as customers anticipate deliveries
- Arrival (ARVL) names new CEO but cuts staff in half as it fights to reach Van production in US
- TravelCenters (TA) to deploy 1,000 Electrify America DC fast chargers at 200 locations across major highways
- World’s largest electric cargo plane unveiled, here’s how far it can fly on its own
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.