New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla announces $3.6b Semi, 4680 battery factories in Nevada but questions abound
- Tesla is about to announce a new factory in Nevada, says governor
- Tesla (TSLA) Q4 and full year 2022 preview: Here’s what to expect
- Tesla confirms it will now benefit from full $7,000 EV subsidy in Germany
- After huge cuts, Tesla raises Model Y price… but not by much
- Tesla finally gets buttons and physical inputs, thanks to new smart accessory
- Ford discusses selling German plant to BYD, marking a new era for electric vehicles
- Honda overhauls business operations to rapidly accelerate EV deployment
- Aptera takes customer feedback to heart, quickly makes DC fast charging standard on all solar EVs
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.