New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla sneakily downgrades performance brakes, puts cover to hide it
- Tesla is spotted assembling giant casting machine for Cybertruck production
- Ford is developing an EV platform for its next-gen vehicles, shifting away from VW’s MEB
- New Volvo C40 and XC40 EVs get improved range, faster charging, RWD, and more
- XPeng (XPEV) expands service network ahead of EV sales in 3 new markets in Europe
- We tested Halo.Car’s remote piloted carshare program, which just launched in Las Vegas
- Used Car Buying Advice
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.