New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla becomes top luxury auto brand in the US
- Tesla vehicles moved almost 100,000 people inside Boring Company tunnels at CES
- Tesla is again rumored to be near deal to build factory in Indonesia
- Footage of Tesla phantom braking causing 8-car crash pile-up emerges
- GM only delivered 122 Cadillac Lyric EVs in 2022, here’s why that’s about to change soon
- Suzuki takes first crack at an EV with the most conceptual of concepts
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.