New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk defends Twitter distraction, again pledges to stop selling TSLA stock
- Tesla takes delivery of army of robots to build Cybertruck
- Tesla starts selling demos and test-drive vehicles as end of record quarter approaches
- Tesla Model Y beats best-selling car record in Norway
- GM Cruise robotaxis start service in Tesla’s Austin – FSD still nowhere to be found
- Plug-in hybrids use more gas than estimated, dieselgate whistleblower says
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.