New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) has a new ‘Champion of People,’ aka head of HR
- Tesla (TSLA) faces more rumors that it is cutting production in China
- Elon Musk might need new Tesla-backed margin loans to support Twitter
- Tesla taps its head of China to take over Gigafactory Texas
- Volkswagen’s next-gen MEB+ platform offers faster charging, 125 miles of added range
- Honda just secured enough battery capacity to put 1 million EVs on the road
- Hyundai shares IONIQ 6 pricing and specs that do not include 53 kWh battery in UK
- Sono Motors launches Hail Mary purchase campaign to keep Sion solar EV alive
- All-electric Chevy Camaro and Cadillac Escalade brands will be the next GM EV spinoffs
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.