New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla confirms Cybertruck is going to get 1 MW ultra-fast charging tech
- Tesla (TSLA) gives $3,750 discount for Model 3/Y in the US this month
- Tesla chief designer talks Cybertruck and teases upcoming new EV
- Standards war? Things heat up between Tesla and CharIN
- BMW designs EV suspension system that turns bumpy roads into usable power
- Hyundai, Kia achieve record November US sales led by rising IONIQ5, EV6 demand
- Ford invests another $180M in powertrain plant to supply 70% of European EVs
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.