Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla’s owner’s referral program is making a comeback
- Tesla has secured a massive new building in Illinois
- Biden White House to award $2.8B to bolster EV battery and mineral production in the US
- Autonomy’s new partnership makes EV driving more obtainable for drivers with little to no credit history
- Here’s how US electric vehicle sales by maker and EV model through Q3 2022 compare
- Waymo will expand robotaxi operations to LA next
- Ford F-150 Lightning winter towing tests and Engineers interview
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.