Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla unveils its humanoid robot for ‘less than $20,000’
- Tesla confirms Gigafactory Berlin has ramped up to 2,000 cars a week
- Toyota still hasn’t received the EV memo, sticks to hybrid strategy going forward
- Lordstown Motors kicks off Endurance electric pickup production ahead of sales in Q4
- ‘No more excuses’ – New York announces new zero-emission vehicle mandate by 2035
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.