Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla faces class-action lawsuit over Autopilot’s phantom braking problem
- Tesla shares stunning images of extreme heat and durability testing in Dubai
- Here’s how Tesla’s first battery cathode factory progress is going
- Tesla spotted stacking structural battery packs at Gigafactory Texas; what’s happening?
- After climate bill passes, automakers race to make EV batteries in the US
- Mary Barra confident in GM’s self-driving vehicle tech and goal to beat Tesla in EVs
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.