New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla faces class-action lawsuit over Autopilot’s phantom braking problem
- Tesla shares stunning images of extreme heat and durability testing in Dubai
- Here’s how Tesla’s first battery cathode factory progress is going
- Tesla spotted stacking structural battery packs at Gigafactory Texas; what’s happening?
- After climate bill passes, automakers race to make EV batteries in the US
- Mary Barra confident in GM’s self-driving vehicle tech and goal to beat Tesla in EVs
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.