Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- If you want an EV, buy this week – Rivian, Fisker and others rush to lock in EV tax credits before changes
- Tesla Semi electric truck with 500 miles of range starts shipping this year, says Musk
- Elon Musk sells massive $6.9 billion chunk of Tesla (TSLA) stake
- Tesla loses Nürburgring crown to Porsche Taycan again
- Tesla self-driving smear campaign releases ‘test’ that fails to realize FSD never engaged
- GM’s CFO says the automaker is hitting an inflection point, scaling EV production
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.