New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla dominates the list of most American-made cars
- Tesla is tracking to have a working prototype humanoid robot by the end of September
- Elon Musk moves Tesla layoff target from 10% to 3% of employees
- Aptera wants to adopt Tesla’s charge connector for its solar electric car
- Kroger, the US’s largest supermarket chain, is adding more level 2 and 3 EV chargers
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.