New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla receives 4680 battery cell samples from Panasonic ahead of mass production
- Elon Musk asks all Tesla employees to come back to the office or quit
- Tesla is getting the world’s largest casting machine, and it’s for Cybertruck
- 2023 Chevy Bolt EV and EUV get $6,000 price cut, start at $25,600
- Buick announces it’s going all-electric by 2030 and unveils stunning Wildcat EV concept
- Electric car price war is coming, says Ford CEO
- Genesis customer receives new GV60 marking the automaker’s first BEV delivery in the US
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.