New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) falls 10% amid ‘Elongate scandal,’ Musk denies the claim & challenges alleged victim’s friend
- Elon Musk announces that Tesla is building a ‘hardcore litigation department’ – Timing is strange
- Tesla agrees to build battery and EV factory in Indonesia, official says
- Tesla structural battery pack is removable, but it is quite an ordeal
- Rivian R1T, The Electrek Review: There is nothing like it
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.