New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk is looking to finance Twitter acquisition without loans backed by Tesla shares as price falls
- Tesla Model 3 becomes a 6-ton electric tank with giant chain tracks
- We got to tow over 10,000 lbs in an electrified GMC Sierra during Magna’s ‘Tech Week’
- Ford hints at bringing LFP batteries to Mustang Mach-E and F-150 Lightning
- Rivian (RIVN) Q1 2022 results – $1.5b loss, 10K new orders, reaffirms 25K production guidance
- Lordstown Motors closes sale of plant to Foxconn for $230M in much needed cash
- Foxconn wastes no time announcing Fisker PEAR will be built at newly acquired Lordstown plant
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.