This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy. This week, we do a live Q&A about the Rivian R1T from the electric pickup truck, Ford starts F-150 Lightning deliveries, we discuss some Tesla news, and more.
Sponsored by Recurrent Auto: Check the battery before buying a used EV & monitor your battery performance with monthly insights using Recurrent’s free battery reports for EV owners.
The show is live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel.
As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast:
- Q&A Live from the Rivian R1T
- Rivian secures $1.5 billion in incentives for its upcoming Georgia EV factory
- F-150 Lightning deliveries begin with even more horsepower, payload capacity, plus real-time range estimates while towing
- Ford F-150 Lightning electric pickup needs a $3,900 home device to use it as backup power
- Recurrent lets you monitor and compare the battery health of a current or prospective EV for free
- Tesla cancels employee bonuses tied to delivery quotas, raises salaries to compensate
- Tesla updates Model S/X with new swivel screen for better in-car viewing experience
- Tesla CCS adapter spotted charging at over 200 kW – is it finally going to be available?
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.