Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Used Tesla prices are out of control – some Model Ys with over 30,000 miles are selling for more than new vehicles
- Tesla (TSLA) tumbles amidst India shutting down car importation from Giga Shanghai, and questions about Musk buying Twitter
- Tesla (TSLA) still owns 75% of the US’s electric car market so far this year
- Lucid Motors announces agreement with Gov’t of Saudi Arabia to purchase up to 100k EVs over the next decade
- Rivian delays Ocean Coast interiors, introduces ‘Sand’ and ‘Pet’ Modes and Dashcam
- Ford launches production of F-150 Lightning electric pickup truck, says it’s a ‘Model T moment’
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.