New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla vehicle crashes into $3.5 million jet after being dangerously ‘summoned’ by owner
- Tesla’s gross margin and profits are surging along with prices, and it had to explain itself
- Tesla is already using cobalt-free LFP batteries in half of its new cars produced
- Tesla is testing in-car Wi-Fi hotspot connectivity with several major internet providers
- Hyundai and We Drive Solar deploy IONIQ 5s with V2G tech in the Netherlands to create the ‘world’s first bi-directional city’
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.