Sponsored by Recurrent Auto: Check the battery before buying a used EV & monitor your battery performance with monthly insights using Recurrent’s free battery reports for EV owners.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla launches insurance based on real-time driver data in three more states
- Tesla Megapack project with 730 MWh of capacity is now up and running on PG&E’s network
- Tesla Giga Berlin is now producing 350 Model Ys per week, aims to ramp up to 1,000 this month, report says
- Tesla brings back workers to Giga Shanghai, but delays production restart by a day
- If you wanted to order a 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E online in the US, you’re now out of luck
- Tritium signs multi-year contract with BP starting with order of ~1,000 DCFC chargers
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.