Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla unveils Supercharger station built in only 8 days thanks to new pre-fabricated system
- New Tesla Cybertruck prototype spotted with bed cover
- Kia America partners with Currently app to bring mobile on-demand EV charging to its customers, beginning with 2 free months
- Ford launches its bi-directional home charging station at a surprisingly good price
- VW confirms that some ID.4 electric SUVs were lost in infamous cargo ship fire (Update: Felicity Ace sinks)
- Lucid Motors’ Q4 earnings: 125 Air deliveries in 2021, 2022 production estimates slashed as much as 40% due to ‘supply chain constraints’
- In a US first, California will pilot solar-panel canopies over canals
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.