New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla expands Gigafactory Nevada solar array toward goal to become world’s biggest
- Hacker claims to be behind Tesla resetting third-party app access to its vehicles
- Tesla Model S gets its first yoke steering wheel replacement, but there are caveats
- Tesla is releasing a product roadmap update on Jan 26 with Cybertruck and more
- Government data show gasoline vehicles are up to 100x more prone to fires than EVs
- Honda still waffling over EVs in the US claiming consumer uptake is ‘out of whack’
- Ford market cap blows by $100B on big EV plans, leading US battery output by 2025
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.